Haven of Hope is grateful for all donations and uses them to deliver its numerous programs in the community.
Make a financial contribution:
You may drop by our office in person – we accept cash, cheques, debit or credit cards. Cheques should be made payable to “The Salvation Army”. Our office is located at 2240 13th Avenue and is open weekdays from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
You may send a cheque or money order, by mail, to our office. Cheques and money orders should be made payable to “The Salvation Army”. Please mail your cheque or money order to:
The Salvation Army Haven of Hope
2240 13th Avenue
You may call us toll-free in Canada and make a donation with a major credit card. The toll-free number is 1-800-SAL-ARMY or 1-800-725-2769. Please specify that your donation is for Haven of Hope Church Ministries in Regina, Saskatchewan.
You may make a donation online:
– Click below to go to the donation website for the Salvation Army in Canada. http://www.salvationarmy.ca/donate-now/
– Click on “Donate to a Specific Unit or Location”.
– Select “Saskatchewan” from the province menu.
– Select “ Regina Haven of Hope Church (Ministries)(FS) from the location menu.
– Proceed with the remaining instructions to make your donation.
NOTE: When making your donations, please ensure that your name and address is provided so that we can issue a charitable donation receipt for income tax purposes.