There are numerous opportunities for volunteering at Haven of Hope. Some are ongoing while others are seasonal.
Examples of volunteer opportunities
- • Thursday morning Lunch with Sally – set-up, serving, chatting with clients, clean-up
- • Tuesday noon Senior’s Lunch and Learn – set-up, serving, clean-up
- • School Lunch Programs – food preparation
- • Daily sorting of donated food items
- • Income Tax Preparation (March – April)
- • Bus escort for various camps (July – August)
- • Packing and distributing school supplies (end Aug)
- • Sorting and organizing donated toys (mid Sept.)
- • Packing and distributing Christmas Hampers (mid – end Dec.)
Volunteer Application Form click here.